WELCOME TO OUR TEA HOUSE
Find the essence of an English tea room right here in San Diego at Tea-Upon-Chatsworth. It is here that you can experience the art of great food and fine teas served on a beautiful three tiered platter while you sip your selection of tea from a vintage English tea cup. Please join us and let our friendly staff make your visit an occasion you will not soon forget.
* 4-COURSE HIGH TEA ADDITIONAL ITEMS (Add $3.00)
APRIL MENU 2013
* Cream of Potato 3-COURSE AFTERNOON TEA @ $24.95 Per Person
* Salmon, Cream Cheese & Capers Croustade
* Fresh Fruit Tart with Vanilla Custard & Apricot Glaze
Brie, Apple & Cranberry Warm Pastry
Chicken & Vegetable Pasty
Cucumber & Fresh Dill Tea Sandwich on White
Tarragon Egg Salad on Wheat Tea Sandwich
Toasted Cheese & Ham on Rye Tea Sandwich
Chatsworth Scone & Cream w/Cream & Raspberry Preserves
Lemon Sable Tea Pot Cookie with Raspberry Preserves
Red Velvet Cupcake with Buttercream Frosting
Pot of Premium Loose-Leaf TeaCHILDREN'S TEA - $22.95 per child
For ages 4-10 years, our chef's choice of sandwiches & sweets are specifically designed for our young guests. If you need this service, please mention it at the time of reservation.
*Coming to tea provides a great opportunity to practice table etiquette!
CREAM TEA - $13.95 per person
Enjoy this English tradition with 2 of our signature Chatsworth scones with our Chatsworth Cream & Jam with seasonal fresh fruits, along with a pot of our premium tea.
* Cream Tea Reservations Accepted on Thursdays & Fridays Only. Please call on the day of service for Cream Tea Requests on Saturdays and Sundays as this service is subject to table availability.
- 18% Gratuity is added to parties of 4 or more.
- We have a 48-hour cancellation policy in order to get a full-refund.
- Vegetarian substitutions are available upon request.
- Gluten-Free Menu Available with 7 days advance notice & $5.00 Additional Charge.
-Vegan Menu with 7 days advance notice & $10.00 Additional Charge
2180 Chatsworth Blvd | San Diego, CA 92107